Oral Presentations – General Instructions
On-site technical support will be provided to facilitate and coordinate the smooth delivery of all oral presentations. It is important that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Presentation must be prepared in English.
- Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), in a Windows-based environment.
- Macintosh users who want to submit presentations must export their presentation as a MS PowerPoint file or save as a PDF file.
- You have to prepare for a 10-minute oral presentation: please adhere strictly to the 10 minutes allocated to your presentation.
- Videos: Make sure that you compress the video. There are numerous different file formats and codecs, we recommend using .mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (MPEG-4 AVC). Other supported file formats are .mpg, .wmv, .avi using the default-installed codecs in Microsoft Windows 7.
- Projector format: The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms will be 4:3
- Name your presentation accordingly: "Family name_submissionNumber"
- Note the day and time of your oral session presentation.
- Bring a copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive to be copied onto the computer provided for presentation.
- Presenters must report to the registration desk at least 3 hours before your scheduled oral presentation
Poster Presentation – General Instructions
- Poster size: B1 (707x1000mm), PORTRAIT orientation (LANDSCAPE orientation posters will not be accepted nor graded)
- The posters must be written in English.
- Each poster board will be allocated a number. The posters must be placed on the panels, following the numbering indicated on the panels. Materials to attach the posters to the planels will be available at the conference room.
- Each author must make himself available at the times of the poster presentations.
- At the end of the poster session, the author(s) must remove their poster from the panel. The Organizing Committee will not send/keep any posters that have left at the conference venue.